Mobile marketing is growing so fast that mobile searches has already took over desktop searches back in 2016. After the android revolution, every company or business owners are working so hard to built better mobile marketing strategies so that they could drive more engagement and fulfill their sales dreams. The number of mobile internet users is continuously growing which creates a big marketplace. Hence it is important for every business owner or company to cater as much as mobile audience by delivering the best results. Today I am going to share few mobile marketing tips and mobile SEO tricks which can help you to generate more leads. But before that first we need to understand what mobile marketing is.
Mobile marketing refers to the marketing method which is focused on a particular audience. By doing mobile marketing companies try to reach out specific audience on their tables, mobile devices and smart mobile by different methods. Majorly the methods are Mobile websites, MMS, SMS, Emails, Social media feeds and mobile applications. These many methods make it a multi channel online marketing method.
Mobile Marketing Tips and Tricks
Every mobile marketing method is unique. In order to perform better results, you can follow given below steps to enhance performance of every marketing method.
Mobile Website SEO
Mobile website SEO is integral part of mobile marketing. Building a mobile friendly website and creating mobile website SEO strategies is the first step of it. Given below are certain key points to remember while working towards mobile website SEO.
- Build a clean coded website which search engines can index easily and give you faster results.
- Always test your mobile website page load speed with google speed test tool https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/ It is recommended to work through the suggestions offered
- Built a response website layout.
- Always use the light content such as images. Compress heavy banners and product images for better website performance.
- Get a separate sitemap for your mobile website. If you have explainer or product videos on your mobile site then consider having video site maps for them.
- Mobile searches drive great local traffic so you should focus on local SEO and provide content according to your product or services.
- AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) is another good way to create a better mobile view for visitor and enhance your mobile website engagement. Having less bounce rate and more engagement is key factor of getting SERP ranks.
- Once you are done with the mobile website, List your site in mobile website directories.
- While building backlinks for your mobile website, do not compromise with the quality. Build quality backlinks instead of quantity. It will give you better results for a longer term.
MMS (Multi Media Message)
Creative or enhanced text message are always visually better than simple text messages. But while doing mobile marketing, we have to be creative and use it wisely. Graphics Interchange Format is (GIF) is one of the best example here. Given below is one example of GIF image.
You can use different kind of graphics, ino-graphics, texts and creative content to make it descriptive and interesting.
SMS (Short Message Service)
SMS marketing (short message service marketing) is a technique that uses permission-based text messaging to spread promotional messages. Driving promotions by using text messages is another good mobile marketing method. All you need is a creative text which is descriptive and interesting enough to encourage user to raise a query. Queries generated by SMS campaigns are considered potential direct leads which you can convert into sales by putting fewer efforts. The people who are contacting business owners after reading text messages are already aware about product or services. All you need is skills to convert those queries into business.
Email (Electronic Mail)
Email marketing is basically the method of sharing commercial messages over electronic mail platforms such as gmail, hotmail, yahoomail, outlook mail, windows mail and other mailing platforms. By using emails, we can share rich content including images, videos and text. Email marketing helps you to interact with your audience while promoting your brand and increasing sales. Email marketing is the highly effective digital marketing strategy. The first marketing email was sent in 1978. Since then it is considered as the best and highly used marketing methods between small and big business owners.
Social Media Feeds
Social media marketing refers to the process of gaining traffic or attention through social media sites such as facebook, twitter, google plus and many more. As per the survey conducted by Globalwebindex, social media ranked number 2 for product research channels.
In above image you can see that people are using social media very frequently for product research. It shows that targeting social media for mobile marketing is a good idea to give a boost to your product searches. Most of the time social media is used on mobile platforms by either using mobile applications or mobile websites.
Mobile App Marketing
Due to increasing population of mobile app users, creating a mobile app and designing mobile app marketing strategy would definitely give you a better reach. Mobile apps have their own marketplace and audience. In order to rank your mobile app you can follow Mobile App Marketing Tips. Here you can learn all the tips and tricks to improve your app store ranking and can learn how to increase app installs.