How to write SEO friendly content
Writing content is not an easy task. Every content writer or website owner invest good amount of time in writing SEO friendly content to get better results. Website content is always play a key role in getting better engagement and positive results. But there are few parameters for SEO friendly content which every content writer or website owner should follow.
Content is always the king when it comes to SEO results. You should focus on generating Original Content there are very few things which you need to keep in your mind while generating SEO friendly content.
- Don’t fill your page with lists of keywords
- Maintain the keyword density
- If your site contains pages, links, or text that you don’t intend visitors to see, Google considers those links and pages deceptive and may ignore your site.
- Don’t create multiple copies of a page under different URLs.
- Build your site with a logical link structure. Every page should be reachable from at least one static text link.
- Give visitors the information they’re looking for
- Use LSI keywords
- Focus on long tail keywords
If you will follow the right Google guideline on Prohibited and Restricted Content then you might get good results.
Using right parameters and generating original content will be the best thing to follow in order to write SEO friendly content.
Tip: Never use article spinners and the content should be at least 80% original. Take the inspiration but do not copy content from other website/portals.